Author Topic: hey rusty and buck  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Dustin19

hey rusty and buck
« on: January 31, 2015, 12:07:44 AM »
 please inform him of the legal repercussions of giving out someones email they signed up for on a forum that aint publically displayed.... thats a breach of internet privacy laws and with the screenshot i got would be a good case for a lawyer.. besides that email is a throw away its what i used to sign up when i joined the forum when i was still banned so i dont even know the password nor do i know the password for this one if anyone needs to contact me they can do it here.. unless of course you decide to ban me rusty but i havent done anything to you and i have your llama screw on order.. this is the only place anyone will be able to contact me..  till then the money is in my wallet waiting to go the  bank tommorow to pay off my house payment so i dont lose it :thankyou:

your starting act a awfull lot like ryan buck he let certain members beat up on people then when those people responded to it he banned them. you honestly didnt expect me to keep quiet when everyone was riding me did you ? cause honestly what i said was tame compared to  what gets thrown at me constantly but i understand you have a common inferiority complex and are insecure in your manhood. maybe thats why mickey,georgia,merk,tfl,patrik,flashpuppy,wilbilt, all left  btw how long did richard stay around after mickey left ? lol....   which long standing member will you let get run off  by the morons ?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:19:29 AM by Dustin19 »

Tools and Garages

hey rusty and buck
« on: January 31, 2015, 12:07:44 AM »

Offline Dustin19

Re: hey rusty and buck
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 12:59:59 AM »
why dont you tell the membership how it really went down... you sent me this and i asked you if im just supposed to take the harrassement without replying then you ban me.... cyber bullying laws are getting better and better now adays you know. centerpunch is a protected species cause hes a retard but if i get harrassed its okay ? shows your thoughts of morals and whats right  :mob1:

Offline fflintstone

• Tool slut
  • Former master curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 03:14:51 PM »
FWIW nothing anybody says on the internet is worth getting torqued off about.
I wasted a lot of time arguing with idiots and it really just isn't worth it.
I post up some stuff I enjoy here and if someone likes it they are free to comment.
if they don't I would prefer them to keep it to themselves, but unfortunately even human garbage has a voice on the internet.

my time precious little time left on this earth is best spent with my son and others I love rather than trying to change the mine of people who in the grand scheme of things are little more than wastes of MY oxygen.

I have enough tools now, I want a few big things to do more but honestly my time is better spent using my tools to keep my fleet running.

the people at GG were awesome to me when I needed help. I will never forget that. but one person was just enough of a thorn in my side that is was not worth my time to stay there.

I don't have a lot of friends I can unwind with but I don't need the childish bull-shi that comes along with dealing with humanity.

personally I don't know how the mods all put up with it.

Dustin I truly hope you can be happy with yourself and find some like minded people to hang out with. if you ever need to talk I have given you my contact info before and can do it again.

I had a few long conversations with two other former GG members. one is dead and the other managed to get his poo together well enough to get married. I don't know his current status.

I currently spend about 30 minutes a day on facebook and honestly it is about 27 more than I should. 

as stated previously my time would be better spent on my friends and family.
THE KING OF PARSIMONY WHEN BUYING TOOLS

foxtrot union charlie king oscar bravo alpha mike alpha.

World class master Mechanician

Offline rusty

• Grumpiest Hippie
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 07:26:16 PM »
Only banned one person here and that was for threats of physical harm to another member.  Stay around and post here, see if we can't get this one active again. I've been busy in the real world and haven't did much on the forums other then blocking spammers as much as I could.
Tool do job=Good tool

A 'Veteran'is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made
payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and
including his life.'

Offline Dustin19

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 10:09:07 PM »
sounds good im gonna make my section you gave me active again.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 07:44:49 AM »
I am happy to share with anyone why I banned you from TGG Dustin. The following sums up why you were shown the door.

First I sent you this PM.

Unless you are planning on leaving here I suggest that you stick a cork in it and lay low for a while. Be grateful I am giving you this much heads up. I was not going to.

Another day like you had today and I will be banning you, this time for good.

Be grateful I gave you this much warning. I am not feeling very charitable towards you right now so look at this as the kindness that it is.

I would suggest not even replying to this unless you are planning on telling me to stick it in my ass as you take a breeze.

UB

And you were stupid enough to send this in return!

so everyone is allowed to harrass me ? and if i respond i get in trouble. you werent to kind to me yesterday  but you know what im leaving

To which not surprisingly I told you.

Yes you are. Take care Dustin. Best of luck to you son.

You popped off this one last message as I was banning you which explains my open message to the membership.

good luck i got one members money if i get banned they dont get their stuff

So in conclusion essentially you told me as your dumb ass was being bounced out the door that you would screw someone that had sent you money for something since I was banning you right? All I did was tell TGG membership that if someone could not contact you please PM me and I would provide them as email address to make contact with you so you could not screw them. I see by what you said in this thread earlier that you must not have liked that I did that. To me that simply says that you wanted to screw someone else out of what you owed them.

BTW: No member ever did ask for your contact information either Dustin so I assume that too must have been a lie. Either that or the person was too ashamed to admit they entered into a deal with your lying cheating low down ass!

I am sure glad I didn't do a business transaction with you Dustin. Hold your head high son, be proud of being a liar and a cheat!

You fellers here might want to remember what Dustin told me in the red print above as he was leaving TGG. The words in red are Dustin's words, not mine. Think about that next time you are tempted to enter a business transaction with Dustin.   :no_no:

Offline Dustin19

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 12:47:59 PM »
actually buck the member contacted me on fb since i only had his address in a pm on gg and didnt have it on my comp luckly he knew my name and the town i lived in didnt take long before i got a pm on fb... how exactly was i supposed to send stuff to someone i didnt know their address  ?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:05:04 PM by Dustin19 »

Offline Uncle Buck

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 01:17:34 PM »
Had you replied then as you are now then I would not have questioned your intentions but recall, this following was exactly the words you chose.

good luck i got one members money if i get banned they dont get their stuff

How else could I take that Dustin, it sounded to me like you could give a rip if the person got their stuff.

All water under the bridge now though and fortunately they did get their stuff.

I am done doing this, take care Dustin.

Offline Dustin19

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 01:31:58 PM »
sorta hard to think in 5 seconds buck which i knew how long it was before you switched over to the page to ban me..