Author Topic: Hallo its me...  (Read 7747 times)

Offline american lockpicker

Hallo its me...
« on: June 17, 2012, 11:07:24 PM »
Hai guise as ye all know I'm posting on here to prove myself and earn trust. I'll try to be a productive member and refrain from trolling and other stuff...

I had an earlier account here but I went through a ton of usernames a while back and can't remember wot it was so feel free to close it.

In case anyone doesn't know me from Garage Journal + Garage Gazette I'm a fan of North American and Euro tools and I have(or had) an interest in gunsmithing, locksmithing watchmaking and most recently electronics.
Only quads can stop AL.

Tools and Garages

Hallo its me...
« on: June 17, 2012, 11:07:24 PM »

Offline Busted_Knuckles

Re: Hallo its me...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 12:25:58 PM »
Your intro line reminds of a Peter Frampton tune, at least I think it was Frampton. I remember you from the GG. Welcome !

Offline rusty

• Grumpiest Hippie
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 01:20:07 PM »
TODD RUNDGREN
Tool do job=Good tool

A 'Veteran'is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made
payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and
including his life.'

Offline Busted_Knuckles

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 02:27:04 PM »

Offline Thefalconman

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 06:34:55 PM »
Lockpick , this is a good site and I cant figure out why it hasnt really grown in membership.The folks here are laid back and know their stuff.  Just hang here and show a desire to add when you can and I feel sure you will be back in the other forum before long. The best thing on this forum is the goodfellow resto. A very difficult project but he is doing it first rate and it inspires me to work on my project resto. see a pic

Offline Busted_Knuckles

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 09:14:24 PM »
Did lock pick get his card punched, or just get sent to band camp for a while ?

Pre 65 Falcon In the pic ? I see a generator, a 260, and what looks like falcon/mustang shock towers/brace.

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 10:13:43 PM »
Banned for now on GG and restricted on BE except for messaging.
Only quads can stop AL.

Offline Busted_Knuckles

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 11:10:37 PM »
It was suggested to me, that I take absence from GG, so I was not shown the door, I took the hint, just curious, what did it take to get you "put into a time out" ? Oh, and what is "BE" ?

Offline Thefalconman

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 02:39:37 PM »
The engine is the 260 in my 64 fairlane.It has been rebuilt and only has a few wires to be connected .

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »
It was suggested to me, that I take absence from GG, so I was not shown the door, I took the hint, just curious, what did it take to get you "put into a time out" ? Oh, and what is "BE" ?

I was practicing locking up an account by entering the password wrong before I did it to Ryans account on GJ, it happened to belong to a mod(I picked at random)... A week later I see a thread on GG about something similar to what I was doing and thought someone was using the tactics I had given out in chat and took the opportunity to troll the thread heavily. Apparently it was me they were talking about and I got a permaban. I made a few accounts trying to figure out wot happened and most were banned except the one here and on BE(Breakroom forum which is off topic stuff for GG.) I made a public apology that was very poorly recieved on BE and eventually a mod decided he would me post on here since I had opened an account here to see if I can go back to being a productive member and not just troll the tool forums.

Only quads can stop AL.

Offline Busted_Knuckles

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 04:02:13 PM »
The engine is the 260 in my 64 fairlane.It has been rebuilt and only has a few wires to be connected .

Sweet, I miss playing with the old early windsors, I had several mustangs as teen. First engine I ever had down to the bare block was a 289.

Offline Busted_Knuckles

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 04:08:01 PM »

I was practicing locking up an account by entering the password wrong before I did it to Ryans account on GJ, it happened to belong to a mod(I picked at random)... A week later I see a thread on GG about something similar to what I was doing and thought someone was using the tactics I had given out in chat and took the opportunity to troll the thread heavily. Apparently it was me they were talking about and I got a permaban. I made a few accounts trying to figure out wot happened and most were banned except the one here and on BE(Breakroom forum which is off topic stuff for GG.) I made a public apology that was very poorly recieved on BE and eventually a mod decided he would me post on here since I had opened an account here to see if I can go back to being a productive member and not just troll the tool forums.

Thanks, I was just curious, as to what the state of affairs over there was, with the influx from GJ to GG. I have found both to be uninhabitable myself ! But to each their own.. I wish you well with possible re-entry to the forum !

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 09:23:18 AM »
BK he got kicked for trying to hack into SK's account on two different sites. And then when SK game him a chance to fess up he lied about it and drug two other guys in that had nothing to do with it. He also pissed the whole board off when he bashed our military on a Memorial Day thread. That was just lower than whale shit.  He's a troller so don't believe anything he says.
America won't survive with open borders.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 09:30:05 AM »

http://breakroom.in/smf/index.php/topic,104.0.html
America won't survive with open borders.

Offline Busted_Knuckles

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 10:03:58 AM »
Wow, that was quite a thread...8 pages of drama, lots-o-drama since Ive departed, and I was labeled by UB as "pot stirrer, and a liar !, and I was compared too the most offensive members the board had seen, the bar has been seriously re-set !

Im going to have to step up my game !, just have to find the time troll and care enough to do it !, I mean, hey Ive already got the reputation, now I just need the experience so I can get the shoe to fit, and then I can wear it as a "badge of honor" (serious sarcasm there).