Author Topic: diet coke (bad language)  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Dustin19

diet coke (bad language)
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:51:52 PM »
sorry, this one was a little over the top. i had a few reports and thought it best to pull it down.  skfarmer
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 04:03:12 PM by sk farmer »

Tools and Garages

diet coke (bad language)
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:51:52 PM »

Offline Dustin19

Re: diet coke (bad language)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 08:49:04 PM »
whatever... guess some idiots dont know how to read a warning that i put in thee title.. as for filth i printed it out and have it taped to the back window of my truck i found it so hilarious. youd also find alot worse stuff taped to top of my toolbox in the garage...

guess i assumed wrong this was the joke area  for the kind of jokes told in a garage.

wtf

Offline Thefalconman

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 09:16:59 PM »
Dont get your panties in a knot my man  :Peace:

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 07:46:13 PM »
I thought it was a bit over the top. This is a garage type place not Penthouse Forum.
America won't survive with open borders.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 07:57:44 PM »
whatever... guess some idiots dont know how to read a warning that i put in thee title.. as for filth i printed it out and have it taped to the back window of my truck i found it so hilarious. youd also find alot worse stuff taped to top of my toolbox in the garage...

guess i assumed wrong this was the joke area  for the kind of jokes told in a garage.

wtf

wtf

wtf

wtf

wtf

Sorry for being an idiot, it had no value as thread.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 08:00:47 PM »
Holly crap I didn't know what happened there with the multiple postings. I'm puter stupid.

Offline Dustin19

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 08:47:15 PM »
Holly crap I didn't know what happened there with the multiple postings. I'm puter stupid.
again sorry assuming this was the area for jokes MEN telll in garages....

Offline Thefalconman

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 12:48:08 AM »
I have a girl 12 years old that hangs around my computer beside me I wouldn't want to be exposed to nasty stuff but lucky for me she cant read well ..............she is my doggie