Author Topic: there is no justice these days  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Dustin19

there is no justice these days
« on: November 26, 2011, 11:13:56 PM »
soooo saw my grandfather today  and as we were talking he mentioned if i saw that the guy who killed my cousin while driving drunk 10yrs ago got a ticket for open container earlier this week  :protest: was in the paper i guess .. my opinion is he should have got thrown back in prison but this time for a life sentence instead of a couple hundred dollar ticket. such bs  shtf

Tools and Garages

there is no justice these days
« on: November 26, 2011, 11:13:56 PM »

Offline rusty

• Grumpiest Hippie
  • Administrator
Re: there is no justice these days
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 11:36:18 PM »
Public flogging posts with televised floggings.  The way things are now they know they will get away with it.
Tool do job=Good tool

A 'Veteran'is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made
payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and
including his life.'

Offline Dustin19

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 03:36:17 AM »
what we need is back like it used to be in the 1800 if you got charged guilty with murder they took you straight out of the court and let you hang then and there....

Offline torqueman2002

• Will work for tools.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 02:15:37 PM »
DUI/DWI cannot be enforced enough for my liking. It's not only their lives at risk, it's everyone's in the car with them, those on the road with them, first responders, law enforcement, .....  :cartangrys:
I am Blockhead Man!

I'm not old, I'm vintage. Dirt is old.

Offline Thefalconman

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 07:55:14 PM »
Sorry to hear about the obvious lack of true justice given to the drunk killer. My SIL had both parents killed by a speeding drunk on a rural country road. He had several prior DUI convictions. This time he did get a few years in jail. His well to do family hired the best defense money could buy. We need swift severe justice to be given out in these cases. Our system is too slow. I even know personally of a guy who gunned down 2 policemen and even though he is on death row that was over 15 YEARS ago . I bet he has a TV in his cell so he can keep up with the news.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 11:38:44 PM »
Sorry to hear about the obvious lack of true justice given to the drunk killer. My SIL had both parents killed by a speeding drunk on a rural country road. He had several prior DUI convictions. This time he did get a few years in jail. His well to do family hired the best defense money could buy. We need swift severe justice to be given out in these cases. Our system is too slow. I even know personally of a guy who gunned down 2 policemen and even though he is on death row that was over 15 YEARS ago . I bet he has a TV in his cell so he can keep up with the news.

Yes he does, plus he has better healthcare than you and I have. That is the liberal/Democratic way.
America won't survive with open borders.

Offline Dustin19

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 11:53:42 PM »
then theres the case where my sister was raped when she was 17 and they got the guy to confess but they had to let him go cause they hadnt read him his rights...

Offline Thefalconman

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 09:48:53 PM »
I know a young man who was arrested for DWI and in court the cops repeated things he said before and after he was charged. They never "read him his rights" The attorney representing him in court when told they never read his rights said "Makes no difference, they didn't have to" so go figure. In another case that occurred just last night in my town a 31 year old with a prior DWI from 2008 was charged again at the scene of the accident he caused which killed a young mother and left her 4 year old in critical condition...What a pity