Author Topic: this may turn politically correct  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Dustin19

this may turn politically correct
« on: November 21, 2011, 05:53:16 PM »
http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2011/10/09/Adult-business-sign-draws-objections-in-West-Toledo.html

the  sign was taken down today. i personally feel these... woman were violating the  arcades freedom of speach/art...ill admit i dont  have children  but i do watch my nephew on occasion and i have some rather scantly clad woman on my walls/magazines/even as my wall paper on my comp and screensaver. my view is if you dont like  something  dont look  or avoid it. i also dont understand  the opinion that a store of this nature would bring undesirables to the area... if you goto any novelty or mega store  they usually have a  poster section where you can find some  rather racy photos.

another example is how was that  sign anyworse then a victoria secret commercial 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:35:18 PM by Dustin19 »

Tools and Garages

this may turn politically correct
« on: November 21, 2011, 05:53:16 PM »

Offline Heiny57

Re: this may turn politically correct
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 09:59:00 PM »
Walking distance from a grade school.  Really.
America won't survive with open borders.

Offline Dustin19

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:16:53 PM »
Walking distance from a grade school.  Really.
  still dont see the problem in town we have a tanning salon that has signs on the windows  that make those girls look like there wearing  jeans and a tank.. and the salon is walking distance from a  school and 2 game stores (video game trade and gamerz) and what do you know no one  has a problem with those..

Offline Thefalconman

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 01:18:41 AM »
A tanning salon is a place yuppy moms hang out not dirty old men looking to get their freak on/off.The owner if he speaks enough english to understand needs to be told to change the offensive sign or there will be "monitors" outside his place taking pictures of all "the men" who go in and out...That would kill his business because..Im sure they dont want their photos seen by people they know at church and the local PTA...lol

Offline Dustin19

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 01:28:21 AM »
A tanning salon is a place yuppy moms hang out not dirty old men looking to get their freak on/off.The owner if he speaks enough english to understand needs to be told to change the offensive sign or there will be "monitors" outside his place taking pictures of all "the men" who go in and out...That would kill his business because..Im sure they dont want their photos seen by people they know at church and the local PTA...lol
fish10
ill say this if i lived in that area id hire a local painter to paint a murial of a scantly clad woman on the front of my house.. would love to escourt a group of protesters off my property with my m91/30