Author Topic: Heard the Presidents comments  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Thefalconman

Heard the Presidents comments
« on: June 29, 2011, 11:48:14 PM »
Today even though he didn't go far enough with some of his answers I was happy to hear what he said about the fat cat VPs keeping their jets but needing to pay a little more to use them..I wouldn't call this taking money out of the hands of some and giving it to others, Not by a long shot, To me its like a wealthy farm broker after years of playing the market and doing deals accumulates 15 billion bushels of wheat.  By comparison the little farmer who has never had the big money deal making advantage only has 4 or 5 bushels of wheat he must feed his family on. Why should some found ways to get it all and others have to starve? We cant have 2% of the population controlling 95% of the wealth and Obama is at least trying to correct this major flaw in our economic system. This is not the American way.

Tools and Garages

Heard the Presidents comments
« on: June 29, 2011, 11:48:14 PM »

Offline Thefalconman

Re: Heard the Presidents comments
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 12:15:53 PM »
Gezzzz, Stink bait like this would have people in the other forum fighting for the chance to suck down the bait and run so hard they would not only break the line but snap my big heavy rod in half.......I guess there are only a few tadpoles in this pond....

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 01:14:55 PM »
That dumb ass is bitching about a tax change that he created in his stimulus bill.  :lol: The stupid fck should read what he signs.

If you took all his tax crap he talked about and added them up over a hundred years it would not match one month of Nobama's deficit spending.     

America won't survive with open borders.

Offline Thefalconman

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 08:27:58 PM »
Bush had his chance,,,,,,I miss clinton more

Offline Scrapper Greg

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 03:17:52 PM »
Any time you take from Peter and give to Paul, incentive is lost. Peters incentive to work is gone, because the more he makes the more that is taken from him. Paul loses incentive to work because he is being given something for doing nothing. The way the system is being run, regardless of who is in the big seat, is being operated improperly. Now the government wishes to punish those who work hard and reward those who do not. I am not saying that some that are on the rolls don't deserve the help. But when it is made a lifestyle, I can't condone it.