Author Topic: Boxes and Storage  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

• Global Moderator
Boxes and Storage
« on: May 07, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »
It might be interesting to see if boxes and storage would generate enough traffic to be a stand alone area. If it could, that might be very cool indeed.

Tools and Garages

Boxes and Storage
« on: May 07, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »

Offline rusty

• Grumpiest Hippie
  • Administrator
Re: Boxes and Storage
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »
I've noticed a few requests for a separate section for this on GH and GJ. As my dad like to say it don't cost me anything sitting here. I'm curious if it will fly as well.
Tool do job=Good tool

A 'Veteran'is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made
payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and
including his life.'

Offline lauver

• Belton, TX
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 08:15:36 PM »
Boxes and Storage makes perfect sense to be broken out. Now will guys post here? We'll see.
When my wife leaves me, my dog dies, and they repo my house, I'll still have my tools.

Offline B

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »
 A place for my tools
Actually this is just a place for my tools, ya know? That's all, a little place for my tools. That's all I want, that's all you need in life, is a little place for your tools, ya know? I can see it on your table, everybody's got a little place for their tools. This is my tools, that's your tools, that'll be his tools over there.
That's all you need in life, a little place for your tools. That's all your garage/ basement is: a place to keep your tools. If you didn't have so much tools, you wouldn't need a house. You could just walk around all the time. A garage/ basement is just a pile of tools with a cover on it. You can see that when you're taking off in an airplane. You look down, you see everybody's got a little pile of tools. All the little piles of tools.

And when you leave your house, you gotta lock it up. Wouldn't want somebody to come by and take some of your tools. They always take the good tools. They never bother with that crap you're saving. All they want is the shiny tools. That's what your garage/ basement is, a place to keep your tools while you go out and get...more tools! Sometimes you gotta move, gotta get a bigger garage/basement. Why? No room for your tools anymore..............

Offline Papaw

• Tool Talk
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 11:01:07 PM »
You got that right, B!
"No tool like an old tool"
Visit  http://www.papawswrench.com/vboard/index.php
A forum for Tool Collectors
Brazoria County Forum

Offline TR

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 10:46:17 PM »
 Here's some pics when I was doing garage storage projects....