Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Broken Smileys  (Read 71 times)

Offline Stephenw

• View Profile
    • shopngarage
Broken Smileys
« on: February 27, 2010, 07:04:17 PM »
It would appear the missing smileys are all default smileys. I also suspect you are using a folder other than default for all your smileys. You could copy all the default smileys and place a copy of those smileys into the folder that you are using. Another option is to click "Smileys and Message Icons" on the left side of the Admin control panel. Next click "Edit Smileys" on the top. Click the box to the right of all the missing smiley names. At the bottom of the column, click "Remove"
By the cold and religious we were taken in hand, shown how to feel good, but told to feel bad.

Re: Broken Smileys

Offline rusty

• Grumpiest Hippie
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 08:06:46 PM »
I think that's fixed the problem. If anyone sees any others let me know.

I had to log in under another account to see the ones that were messed up.  They were showing under my admin account.
Tool do job=Good tool

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first,
the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Stephenw

• View Profile
    • shopngarage
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 08:43:10 PM »
By the cold and religious we were taken in hand, shown how to feel good, but told to feel bad.

Offline rusty

• Grumpiest Hippie
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 08:55:25 PM »
Thanks Steve I didn't realize those were messed up. I had to log in under an other account on my daus Pismo to see that they didn't normally show.

Tool do job=Good tool

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first,
the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. - Theodore Roosevelt